The Practice will be closed for training from 12pm on the following days:
- Thursday 31st January 2019
- Thursday 28th March 2019
- Thursday 30th May 2019
- Thursday 25th July 2019
- Thursday 26th September 2019
- Thursday 28th November 2019
If you need urgent medical attention after 12pm on the dates above, which cannot wait until the Practice re opens please follow the guidance below:
Between 12:00pm – 6:30pm – Please call Go To Doc on 0161 336 5958
After 6:30pm – Please dial 111 – All calls to 111 are free.
Always call 999 for life threatening emergencies.
The surgery will also be closed on the following days:
- Good Friday: Friday 19th April 2019
- Easter Monday: Monday 22nd April 2019
- May Day: Monday 6th May 2018
- Late May Bank Holiday: Monday 27th May 2019
- August Bank Holiday: Monday 26th August 2019
- Christmas Day: Wednesday 25 December 2019
- Boxing Day: Thursday 26 December 2019
If you need urgent medical attention on a bank holiday, which cannot wait until the Practice re opens please dial:
- 111 if you need immediate medical help or advice but it is not a life-threatening emergency.
- 999 for life-threatening emergencies.