The Practice will be closed for training from 12pm on the following days:
- Thursday 31 May 2018
- Thursday 26 July 2018
- Thursday 27 September 2018
- Thursday 29 November 2018
If you need urgent medical attention after 12pm on the dates above, which cannot wait until the Practice re opens please follow the guidance below:
Between 12:00pm – 6:30pm – Please call Go To Doc on 0161 336 5958
After 6:30pm – Please dial 111 – All calls to 111 are free.
Always call 999 for life threatening emergencies.
The surgery will also be closed on the following days:
- Early May bank holiday: Monday 7 May 2018
- Spring bank holiday: Monday 28 May 2018
- Summer bank holiday: Monday 27 August 2018
- Christmas Day: Tuesday 25 December 2018
- Boxing Day: Wednesday 26 December 2018
If you need urgent medical attention on a bank holiday, which cannot wait until the Practice re opens please dial:
- 111 if you need immediate medical help or advice but it is not a life-threatening emergency.
- 999 for life-threatening emergencies.